Chicago Vlogs At Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Patients Plus Ambulance Drivers Answer 911 Call With An Attitude

Patients Plus Ambulance Drivers Answer 911 Call With An Attitude - Video

I have never seen this kind of behavior before in ambulance drivers answering 911 calls via home arrival. You figure a 911 call means they want to get to the home where the problem is ASAP, right? Not so here with Patients Plus ambulance paramedics. They arrived near my place and we're looking for an apartment 1. I was on the way to the airport and my UBer was waiting but I stopped and went to help them find the apartment. The first one was 1A but that wasn't it. So someone told me where the right one was. So I go to get them to follow me because we are supposed to be in an emergency situation right? They don't listen all of a sudden. So I had to say to them "Listen to me! I found it!" Instead of rushing over the one paramedic says "You're rude." When we got to the apartment I realized I knew the person in trouble and told them so. And they said "You can't say anything". I told them to stop and they were supposed to act like it's an emergency. The relative in the house said he would take it from there and so I left. But Patients Plus needs to hire new people. These folks acted like they did not care one bit about getting to the emergency fast. They were more concerned about their insecurities.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/wD3E-xbK_6M
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Chicago Tweets

Popular Posts