Chicago Vlogs At Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Robert Scoble's White Space Message - Here's To A Good Guy

Robert Scoble's White Space Message - Here's To A Good Guy - Video





I am totally late. I just saw Robert Scoble's "white space" message and I am sad but also happy that he had the courage to just let it all hang out and explain what he elected to do and why. We were not buddy buddy but we did have fun times together and I prefer to remember the January 5th impromptu dinner we has at CES 2015. That was a fun time. Robert caused that, and the meal was paid for by one of the patrons who's secret I will keep. (Unless he tells me to do otherwise). Robert you are fun and loved and missed.

via IFTTT

http://ift.tt/1FRVK9d
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Chicago Tweets

Popular Posts